Dynatect designs and manufactures a complete line of components to protect equipment and people such as cable/hose carriers and roll-up doors. Dynatect strives to succeed and grow and they want their team members to do the same.
Primary Duties Include:
– Assembles various components produce tracks, doors, and other items.
– Read and interpret job cards and drawing specifications.
– Prepare work station for assembly by placing parts in specified relationship to each other.
– Cut or fashion materials for size specifications.
– Use hand tools such as riveters, saws, and other tools as needed to assemble parts.
– Bolts, clips, screws, rivets, snaps, or otherwise fastens parts together.
– Tends machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations on the assembly line.
– Perform quality inspections of the finished assembled product to ensure no defects.
– Rotate through various workstations within any given department.
– Other duties as assigned.
Monday – Friday + overtime
6 am – 2:30 pm
2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
10:30 pm – 7:00 am
– Assembly/Production experience preferred (not required)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– 1-2 years of work experience with longevity; excellent performance and attendance record
– Manual dexterity
– Ability to read and interpret written and verbal work instructions, drawings, blueprints, ruler/tape measure, etc.
– Familiar with/ability to learn to operate various tools and machinery
– Available to work other shifts and overtime as needed
– Detail Oriented: capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
– Dedicated: devoted to a task/purpose with loyalty and integrity
JMJ Talent Solutions – Portage | (219) 764-9675 (text or call!)
3195 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
JMJ Talent Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.