Client Company Overview:
Fas-Pak is a family-owned, contracted liquid packaging company ranging from interior and exterior automotive and household cleaning products.
Fas-Pak’s goal is to hire all temporary workers that come through our doors and continue to grow! Fas- Pak is constantly looking for motivated and reliable team members to move into Line Lead positions, where you have the chance to lead a production line and earn daily bonuses! Fas-Pak offers competitive pay, great benefits, and many opportunities to advance your career!
Primary Duties Include:
– Placing empty bottles on lines to feed into filling stations
– Placing labels on bottles correctly
– Inspecting bottles to ensure that the codes and dates are correct
– Packaging bottles according to customer specifications
– Stacking boxes onto pallets
– Rotating lines and positions as needed
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 3:00pm | $15.00/hour
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am to 5:00pm | Friday: 7:00am to 3:00pm | $16.00/hour
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work 10-hour shifts
– Ability to train and retain information and carry it over to the line
– Ability to work in a team environment
JMJ Talent Solutions – La Porte | (219) 978-4900 (text or call!)
119 J Street
La Porte, IN 46350
JMJ Talent Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.